Loan Scheme Description
- / Loan Scheme Description
New Swarnima for Women
Inculcating the spirit of self-dependence among the women of Backward Classes under Term Loan.
- The women belonging to Backward Classes as notified by the Central/ State Governments from time to time shall be eligible for loan under this scheme.
- Applicant’s annual family income should be less than Rs. 3.00 Lakh.
- The target group of the “New Swarnima” scheme of NBCFDC is the women belonging to Backward Classes having annual family income less than Rs.3.00 Lakh.
- The beneficiary women is not required to invest any amount of her own on the projects upto cost of Rs.2,00,000/-.
- The rate of interest on the amount of loan is less as compared to the general loan scheme of the Corporation.
Maximum Loan Amount : Rs. 2.00 Lakh (per beneficiary)
Pattern of Financing
- NBCFDC Loan : 95%
- Channel Partner Contribution : 05%
Rate of Interest
- From NBCFDC to Channel Partner : 2% p.a.
- From Channel Partner to beneficiary : 5% p.a.
Loan is to be repaid in quarterly instalments with maximum 8 years (including the moratorium period of six months on the recovery of principal)
For more information contact Toll Free No.18001023399